Monday, September 5, 2011

Marisa Tomei for the Venice Film Festival.

Also while in Venice I had the pleasure working with the very talented Marisa Tomei. This was for the premier of her new film The Ides of March. Which was directed by George Clooney and has an amazing cast!!! Marisa wore a stunning Marios Schwab floor length gown. We decide to keep the hair down and simple with a soft wave. Think 60's sexy!!! I blow dried the hair with a round brush first to give volume and shine. After blow drying each section I pinned it into a loose pin curl to help set the hair a little more. Then at the end I took the pin curls out and used my fingers to brush the hair out. And at the very end I sprayed a little Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray in the roots to give that sexy 60's root lift......


I just love how simple but sexy this hair looks very just off the Yacht in the South Of France or Venice !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment