Monday, September 5, 2011

Keira Knightley At The Venice Film Festival 2011

So I have had a few busy days in Venice with the stunning Miss Keira Knightley. She was there to promote her new film A Dangerous Method also staring Michael Fassbender and Viggo Mortensen. Who are both amazing in this wonderful film.
I did two looks on Miss Knightley the first was for the press call in the day.This look was super simple and sleek. I just wanted to show off the line of her bob and for it to be chic but graphic. I first blew her hair out with Orbie foundation mist then ran the irons over the hair to make is super straight and give it a nice shine. To finish i used a little hair spray to get rid of any fly aways. I felt this look was super chic and very classic!!!!!!


The second look i did was for the premier of the film that evening. Keira was waring a Valentino gown in gold lace so i wanted to do something up and evening but still keep it modern. So my inspiration was old paintings I did a center part and pulled the two sides back in too two low ponytails on the hair line at the nape of the neck. I then pinned the pony's together in the middle and used this as the base to then tuck the hair in the back underneath. I then went through and pulled some soft wisp's of hair out to frame the face and soften the edges. To finish off the look I used a pair of Chanel diamond earring's placed in the back on the right hand side. I love this look i think its old skool with a modern twist!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment