Monday, September 19, 2011

Cat Deeley at the 2011 Emmy Awards in LA

So my long time friend and Emmy nominee for her role as host of FOX tv's So You Think You Can Dance Cat Deeley hit the Emmy red carpet in style last night!!!!!! She was waring a stunning Monique Lhuillier dress and over 1.3 Million Dollars worth of Diamonds....
For her hair we just wanted to keep it fresh and simple not to done but still super sexy. I first finger dried Cats hair with Oribe Maximista volumising spray twisting each section to encourage her hairs natural wave. Once dry i then curled her hair with a medium size curling iron. I wrapped it around in a spiral down the iron and held it for at the most 8 seconds as I only wanted the feeling of movement and not a full on wave. I also pulled the section down to soften the wave as it cooled down. Once I had finished the whole head I shook the hair out using my fingers i never brushed it as I wanted to keep that peicey feeling. To finish the look I sprayed Oribe Dry Texturing Spray into the roots to give that sexy undone texture.

  
I think you would all agree she looks FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: