Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Keira Knightley Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World Premier LA.

So yesterday I had the pleasure of getting Miss Knightley one of my fav clients and friends, ready for the LA premier of Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World. Which by the way was a film I enjoyed very much so if you get the chance go and see it.
For Keira's look I was inspired by the softness of the dress which was a floral Valentino. I wanted her to look like a princess.
To achieve this look I blow-dried the hair with some mousse and thinking spray to give a nice texture to the hair. I then spiral curled small sections of hair with a small curling iron to give the hair a nice wave. I then sprayed Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray into the roots of the hair to give the fluffy soft romantic texture I wanted. I then took sections of hair and loosely twisted and pinned them into place until all the hair was pinned up. I then pulled out pieces of hair around the face and nape to soften the look even more. To finish the look I added a Chanel red floral head band. To fix the hair in place I sprayed the whole head with hairspray.
I think this look is very soft and regal and can be achieved on any length of hair!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment