Saturday, August 6, 2011

Charlie by Matthew Zink.

So kids you know I love to bring you the new and freshest happening people out there!!!! Well here is a hot new swimwear designer . His name is Matthew Zink

and he is putting the sex and glamour back into your bikini. Don't worry boys there is something for us too... Here's a few of my fav pieces form his up and coming 2012 resort collection.









PRETTY HOT don't you think and this is only his 2nd collection. You can check out and buy his spring 2011 collection here http://charliebymzstore.com/index.html
I also had the pleasure of Matthew giving me a few pairs of trunks for my summer vacation and not only do they look sexy but feel sexy too!!!!!! Don't just take my word for it go get your self some CHARLIE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment