Thursday, April 28, 2011

Edward Enninful becomes Fashion and Style Director of W magazine!!!!!

I im proud and very excited to announce one of my best friends and fashions brightest stars Edward Enninful has been made Fashion and Style Director for W magazine!!!!! I have had the pleasure of working with Edward for many years. He is one of the most talented people i know and his work speaks for itself. I have been very lucky to work on over 12 i-D covers with him and also Italian and American Vogue.
I am excited to see what he will bring to W. What ever it is I know it will be HIGH fashion with the classic Enninful TWIST!!!!! Watch this space people its going to get interesting......

See the official announcement on WWD http://www.wwd.com/media-news/fashion-memopad/white-and-w-part-ways-3593368?src=rss%2Frecentstories%2F20110427

No comments:

Post a Comment